Services offered include the following:
- Weddings (Last Minute Weddings Accepted)
- Family Portraits
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Head Shots
- Destination Wedding Photography
- Creative artistic photojournalism and traditional style
- 3-5 Minute Music Infused Cinematic Highlight Films available.
Senior prices and packages
My approach is described as fun, modern, and stylish. My unique approach and experience will distinguish your images from the crowd. I am a photographer, not a salesman. The honest truth is most senior photography experiences are based on a low session fee and then followed by a hard product sale afterwards. $400 might seem like a lot for a session fee, but you’re also getting a lot more with dave hunsche photography. Keep in mind no hidden fees no tricks. Pressure sales tactics are just not my style! So I have one session fee, one awesome experience. I have a portable studio and if you need more options please give me a call we can work out the details.
· 2 hours of total time, drive time plus actual photography time in the outdoor location of your choice. I go most anywhere in the St Louis Metro. I go most anywhere, but there may be a travel charge outside of the metro area. We shoot 100% outdoors for this package. We love natural light and wind in our hair. Studio photography is available upon request.
· Unlimited outfit changes. One hour of shooting time are yours, so you can change as much as you want.
· Phone or online consult to prepare for your session. I like to chat to get to know the personality of my clients before I take you out and shoot. I also want to be sure you look you’re best and have all of your questions answered.
· I do minor retouching, my post production style is clean and simple, but I was a teenager once, and I know that skin can be unpredictable All of your photos will be presented in full color.
· I guarantee at least 40 completely retouched images, and you get all the images (high resolution) on a DVD.
· Need a hair and makeup artist? I can put you in touch with a professional. Pricing for hair and makeup averages around $100-150.
· Monday through Friday dates. Weekends are sometimes available on a limited basis depending on the time of year, but I also shoot weddings so I will only book a weekend date two weeks in advance. We require a retainer of $100 to reserve a day, and the rest is due two weeks prior to the shoot. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check. It’s pretty simple, but if you have any questions just ask!